Thursday, April 16, 2020

My BEST FRIEND


My best friend!
Do you know what it feels like to have a real friend?Well I do she is my best friend  her name is Charlotte we go to the same school and are lucky enough to be in the same class we are both the same age and i was lucky enough to have meet her in 2019 ever since that day we have been inseparable!She is kind,caring,pretty,funny,cool,chill,talented,smart,friendly,gentle and she is an amazing singer!She always has my back!And she is always there for me when i need her or if i just need some company!For example if her phone hasn't been taken away (yet) I will text her and she will reply with in seconds!ME and Charlotte video call almost everyday and we talk for hours for example yesterday we talked for 4 hours straight it's been hard not seeing her face everyday but i know after lock down we will probably have sleepovers every weekend!


4 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Isy,
    Your Best friend here
    I like your Blog Post about MEE!!
    It really made me feel like I have a true friend that I can come to.
    I am so grateful that you could come into my life and make it bright!
    When we first became friends I knew that it would be unbreakable and inseparable.
    Cant wait to see you at school again. When this is all over.
    Your post is great you dont need to add anything, but one thing you could take away is that uglyy picture of me aha.
    -Your best friend xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello Isy. Billie here.
    You guys have a great friendship it was awesome to go on chars blog and see one about you and going on your blog and seeing one about you.
    How many years have you guys none each other?
    you guys are so cute together.
    yours truly,
    Billie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Billie,Thanks for taking time to comment on my blog I really appreciate it!We have been friends for 2 years!Yours truly Isy

      Delete
  3. Kia ora Isy, What a descriptive piece of writing! It is good to write about what or whom we know well- and you certainly know your friend! It is great you and Charlotte can keep connected during lockdown and no doubt will have may times ahead to be together. I am talking LOTS to best friends on the phone-some from many years ago at Grey High School!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.