Thursday, April 16, 2020

My hide and seek poem!




My hide and seek poem by Isy!

===========================================

My game of hide and seek starts by figuring out who has to be the seeker once we find out who the seeker is the seeker will have to close their eyes and count to 40!We’ll the seeker is counting all of the other players must find a place to hide!I hid on the roof i mustn't move a muscle the seeker is right under me I thought to myself!After a while everyone but me had been found I was relieved!I shouted I’m over hear,I’ve won!I laughed!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Isy, you may need to edit this post and clear the formatting so that it is able to be read. Have a go tomorrow and let me know if it works. I can send through some instructions if needed. Mrs P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.