Tuesday, May 5, 2020

My mothers day gift

This sunday is mothers day so Mrs P gave us a task there were mutiple different options I chose a news paper article about my mum!I am going to show her and give it her as a gift!







Best Mum's Evening Star









Editor: Isabelle


10 May 2020









World's Best Mum!


Local Mother breaks all records to be crowned best mum!






This award is going to Eli because she is an amazing mum that deserves the best!She is always there for me































































The thing I hear the most:


STOP FIGHTING WITH YOUR SISTERS






















FIVE Best Qualities





1)Good at cooking





2)really funny





3)Good at sleeping in





4)Supportive





5)Good at gardening



Best Memory






Being born!!!




















































No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.