Monday, May 4, 2020

Day of the dead word find!

Today I made a word find based on the vocab Mrs P sent us!The words in my word find are words from the day of the dead actical our teacher wanted us to read!Here is my word find!


                                                                                                         words:                                                                           Festivity Colonisation Catholicism Indigenous Observances
Deceased Essence Phenomeno Cenotaph
Hostilities

2 comments:

  1. Hey Isy,
    How are you and your whanau doing?
    I hope you are all keeping warm and cozy during lockdown.
    I am impressed with your Day Of The Dead word search. You have used some really interesting words. You might want to put an "n" on the end of phenomenon.
    Keep up the great work!
    Mrs Gully

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Mrs Gully,Yea me and my family are staying warm!How is your family going??Thank you for the feed back I did have an "n" on the end but it seems I have missplaced it.Kind regards Isabelle:)

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.