Friday, November 27, 2020

Genius Project

For the next few weeks we are doing the genius project. For this project you have to do/make something that benefits someone else. In my group are my two closest friends Nova and Billie and for our genius project we chose to do a staff lunch to thank all the staff at our school. The second thing we are doing is making cupcakes and giving then to the little kids at one of our local preschools. We will also read/play with the little kids! I think my group put a lot of thought into our two ideas!

  c      Lemon Cupcakes with Vanilla Frosting | Sally's Baking AddictionSuper Hero Cupcakes | Superhero cupcakes, Superhero cake, Marvel cupcakesDisney Princess Cupcakes » With Sprinkles on Top

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Isy, I really like your post on the kindness project.I think it is very well written and i completly agree with you about your good ideas. There is not much that you can work on as it is very good but maybe you could add a photo of your finished products.
    Good Job
    Honor

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.