Friday, June 12, 2020

What's in the New This Week?

Have you ever wondered where all of Kyle Jenner's money comes from??

Well all of her money come from her family's TV show keeping up with the Kardashians. Kylie made over 500,000 dollars per episode. There are over 15 seasons of this programme so you may think by now she would be a billionaire but recently she was in the news and she is now actually identified as a millionaire not a billionaire! 

This information was surprising to me. Her net worth is 900 million!  That is a lot of money!!
Kylie Jenner Claps Back at Troll Who Criticized Her Stay-at-Home ...

4 comments:

  1. Hii Isy Char here,
    I like your Blog Post about Kylie Jenner.
    Did you know that her family's TV's Show would be worth that much money??
    There is nothing you need to change this is a great Blog Post.
    - Nga Charlotte x.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Charlotte!Thank you for commenting on my blog I really appreciative it!And No I didn't think that they would get that much money from a TV show!But did you know that an average actors get a pay starts at 20,000 dollars per episode and that's only a minor so if you have a bigger role then you get more money but I never expected 500,00 dollars per episode!!!Kind regards Isy

      Delete
  2. Hi Isy, I Love Your Blog Post and WOW thats alot of money for one episode, I have 200$ in my piggy bank, the exact same 500,000 -_- . I like how you used good discription. Maybe next time you could write a little more.

    Kind Regards

    From Lucy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lucy it's Isabelle from Grey Main School!Thank you for commenting on my blog post!I have 120 dollars in my bank!I really appreciate your feed back n!I didn't write much as I was in a rush!Kind regards Isabelle

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.