Friday, May 29, 2020

What's in the News this Week?

Today for current events I found out that a pair of Michael Jordan used shoes sold for 943,000 dollars at an auction! I was shocked as I find then ugly! They look dirty and they look as if they have been scratched and throw in mud! I personally would never wear them even though these shoes have been worn by the man himself(Michael Jordan). He wore these shoes in 1985 when he played for the Chicago Bulls! In his years of playing he played up to 1,072! Did you know he used to be able to dunk from the free throw line!! He retired in 2003!



2 comments:

  1. Hi Isabelle,
    I am Mykiala from yaldhurst model school.
    I like your blog.
    I Personally think I will never wear thease they look ugly to and I will not want to wear boys shoes to.

    Next time you could re-read throw then it will be perfect.

    Anyway great job.

    MYKIALAYMS!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Mykaila,It's Isabelle from Grey Main School!Thank you for replying to my blog!I personally think that any gender can wear any sorts of shoes as it doesn't matter as long as they are comfy!Kind Regards Isabelle!

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.