Thursday, March 26, 2020

Would you rather go to school or stay home??

Would you rather go to school or stay home??
I Would go to school because I like school because at school I get my work done and also school is very  fun and you can learn new things everyday!I also love  school because of the sports I really enjoy playing sports like Basketball,Netball,Soccer and Touch!

The reason why I don't like staying home/Doing work from home is because I don't get it done and I get distracted very easily for example I would be doing my work on my desk in my room and then I see my cousin's playing on the trampoline and then I want to play on the trampoline or I want to do a Tik tok and then I Keep redoing it and redoing it then by the time I finish making the video  I don't want to do my work anymore!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.