Friday, July 3, 2020

Pet week

This week was pet week!Pet week is when people bring there pets and show them to the school!There was a variety of different pets like:Horses,Dogs,Cats,Bunny's, a baby goat and lots more!It was fun seeing all the different pets people had my favourite was probably the baby goat!Each pet got separated into different categories such as small,medium and big.All the small pets like mouses and Ginny pigs were held in there owners hands we'll they sat down in lines!Some dogs were not on there pest behaviour and weren't listening to there owners!There were lots of different animals!I felt a little left of as I don't have a pet!But as I saw everyone else's happy faces I didn't feel sad//Left out anymore!I think that this weeks pet day was a success!If I had a pet it would be a baby goat like this one!
Image result for baby goats

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Isobelle, I enjoyed reading your description of Pet Week and especially liked that you added your own feelings about pets. I do not have any pets now, so like you I enjoy pets belonging to family and friends I visit. I wonder why you liked the goat so much? They are great animals and can mow the long grass too! I once knew a goat named Mower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Isabelle, I'm Abby a year 8 student at Yaldhurst Model School.

    I really like how you had a picture and talked about all the different kinds of animals. Would you want a white goat or a different colour?

    This reminds me of our schools last pet day, I took my sisters dog to it and got to see our schools cute animals.

    Next time you could try to get pictures of all the pets if your teacher took any. What was your favourite part of pet day?

    Kind regards,
    Abby.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.